The KI Kingfisher 6102 series Hand Held PON Power Meters
is used for testing FTTX PON fibre optic communications systems.
Common uses include live acceptance testing during service turn-up, and fault isolation during subsequent maintenance, particularly when an ONT has failed.
It is connected in-line on a live system, and simultaneously displays the power of all 3 operational PON wavelengths, including the return signal power.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Compact, rugged & light weight
• For BPON/EPON/GPON testing
• Large, sunlight readable LCD display
• In-line testing 1310, 1490, 1550 nm
• 1310 nm Burst Mode testing
• Pass/Fail displays
• Internal memory for 99 3-wavelength tests with timestamp
• Saved test data downloadable to PC using Data Management Software
• Real-time clock for test data timestamp
• Power saving design with backlight
• 1 year warranty
• 3 year calibration cycle
• FTTX PON acceptance test
• FTTX PON fault isolation
See datasheet for technical specifications.