Fibre Optic Systems Pty Limited (“FOS”) is committed to the safety of your privacy and personal information. The following document pertains to how FOS collects and treats information gathered while visiting our website. This policy may change from time to time. Please check the website for the latest version.
- You can visit and access information at our website without providing any personally identifiable information. Your email address and other personal information will only be collected voluntarily. Where personally identifiable information can be submitted to the FOS website, it will be clear how any information is to be used. In general, information collected such as names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, etc. will only be used by FOS to respond to inquiries, general contact requests or for specific FOS marketing activities, events or services.
- Personally identifiable information on individual users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
- Our website may contain links to other sites not under the www.fibreoptic.com.au domain. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. FOS does not endore, warrant or guarantee the content, security, or privacy practices employed by sites outside the www.fibreoptic.com.au domain.
- FOS does not endorse, nor does it participate in the practice of “spamming” (sending of unsolicited promotional e-mail). If you believe you have received such a message or any message in error from FOS please contact email@example.com.
- As part of our commitment to privacy, FOS allows individuals to request access to: correct, or erase personal data that FOS maintains related to such individuals. To opt-out of further promotional information or alter any personal details on file please contact us by phone, fax, email or in person at the contact details listed below.
Fibre Optic Systems Pty Ltd
25 Gilbert Park Drive, Knoxfield, Vic 3180
Telephone: 03 9757 3000
Fax: 03 9757 3033