Category 5e Keystone Patch Panel
Fibre Optic Systems’ range of Copper Network Patch Panels offer high performance, excellent quality and simple termination for structured cabling networks. Available in Category 5e keystone configuration to suit all standard 19” racks and cabinets.
Cable management tie down bars, keystone jacks, termination covers, rackmount kit, cable ties and instructions are included with every panel and ensure you seamless roll out of your network.
Technical Specification Sheet
• T568 A or B wiring ensures compatibility with existing installations
• Simple to terminate with 110/KATT punchdown tool
• Keystone jacks on all panels ensures damaged outlets are easy to replace and do not require retermination of surrounding ports
• Shuttered jacks on CAT5e and CAT6 panels offer excellent protection from dust build up
• Cable management bars included on all models
• Write on labels and port identification numbering allows for excellent network management
• Excellent performance up to Gigabit speeds
• LAN and WAN structure cabling
• Data centre networks
• Campus and education networks
• Business and home office networks
• Surveillance networks