FOS has a range of compact 1RU fixed Faceplate enclosures
featuring a variety of through adapter mouting options. These fixed fibre management trays offer excellent capacity for direct termination or installation of preterminated cables.These fibre management and termination enclosures are perfectly suited for densely populated or shallow telecommunications racks where rear cable movement can become problematic or to suit large diameter cable assemblies.
Equipped to support a range of connector and cable types, these enclosures are suitable for a broad range of networking applications.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Large rear openings and multiple tie down points offer convenient installation options
• Multple variations for a range of connector types and fibre counts
• Rugged powdercoated steel construction
• Compact and sleek appearance perfectly suited for telecommunications racks and cabinets
• Limited overall depths offers an excellent solutions for shallow telecommunications exchange racks and cabinets
• Installation of bundled are large diameter preterminated fibre assemblies
• LAN, SAN and data centre fibre management
• Fibre management for shallow telecommunications racks
• Direct termination of fibre cables
See datasheet for technical specifications.