HMC miniaturized 4 Channel
series expanded beam connector provides further size reduction on the harsh environment industry leading standard HMA series.
By incorporating the very latest manufacturing capabilities and design, Stratos Optical Technologies has produced the smallest 4 channel expanded beam connector in the world with a diameter of just 21mm.
The HMC is available in several variants for bulkhead mounting with D-Hole, Flange mount with industry standard XLR footprint, and thread mount.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Advanced expanded beam technology
• The precision alignment system integrated into HMC connectors creates immunity from water, mud, dust, oil and other contaminants.
• The series is designed with hermaphroditic coupling, which eliminates the need for adaptors allowing for rapid and simple deployment, time after time.
• 4 fibre channel single mode or multi mode
• Rugged field proven design
• No adaptors required
• Easy clean, no special tools
• Extremely repeatable with self aligning keyed engagement
• The full rubber body provides total durability against everyday wear and tear
• IP67 rating on intermated connectors ensures perfectly suitability for harsh environments