Military breakout series Fibre optic cable is the ideal cable solution for applications where the ability to deploy, retrieve and redeploy fibre cable is essential. Mililtary cable is a flexible and extremely rugged cable design with excellent mechanical and environmental protection characteristics. The 2.0mm jacketed subcables allow for convenient termination and are perfectly suited for preterminated harsh environment connectorisation.
The quality and performance of the cable makes it perfectly suited to military, broadcast, port and rail fibre networks. Available in singlemode, OM1 & OM3 multimode fibre.
Technical Specification Sheet
• High performance components and construction, extremely strong, lightweight, rugged & survivable
• Designed for military tactical feild use and commercial applications
• Polyeurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut & chemical resistance
• Core-Locked™ outer jacket design for installation survivability, longterm, trouble free service
• Crush resistant & resilient, with two separate layers of aramid strength members
• 2.0/2.5mm subcables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors
• Ultra fox plus 500mm secondary fibre buffer offer maximum protection
• Subcabled fibre is environmentally and mechanically protected
• Cable materials are indoor/outdoor – UV, water and fungus resistant
• Wide operating temperature range of -55°C to +85°C
• 2 to 24 fibres