Fibre Optic Systems simplex & duplex assembly cable
is designed for interconnection and patching applications. The cable is designed with a either a low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) or polyvinyl chloride (PVC) jacket. Aramid yarn wrapped around one or two tight buffered fibres provides protection and mechanical strength while maintaining flexibility. Available in a wide range of jacket colours for excellent network identification.
• Fire resistant cable offers protection in hazardous or fire prone areas for critical systems
• Non-metallic, all dielectric construction allows for cable installation in areas such as power substations with restrictions in place for metallic cable
• High performance components and construction
• Complies with relevant IEC codes, standards & specifications for fire resistant & flame retardant properties
• Glass yarn offers a level of protection against non-burrowing rodents
• Cable materials are indoor/outdoor – UV, water and rodent resistant
• Wide operating temperature range of -30°C to +70°C
• 6 to 24 fibres
• Suitable for indoor/outdoor confined spaces
• Fire prone areas
• Hazardous environments
• Critical systems and signaling applications
• Warning systems for mine sites
See datasheet for specific properties and standards approvals for Fibre Optic Systems’ Fire Resistant optical cable.