ST Epoxy Connector
FOS supplies a large range of reliable and high quality fibre optic connectors. Connectors offer the simplest way of adding connect and disconnect capability to a fibre optic network and offer an excellent termporary or long-term alternative to fusion splicing.
Available in a range of common, legacy and specialty variants and to suit a range of fibre modes and cable styles. FOS connectors provide a reliable, high performace link between fibre cables in your network.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Multiple connector styles & colours to suit a range of cable constructions
• A range of standard and custom boot colours to suit network or circuit identification
• Precision zirconia ceramic ferrules offer low insertion loss and excellent return loss
• Connectors comply with relevant IEC & TIA standards for ensured performance and quality
• RoHS & REACH SvHC compliant
• Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and WAN
• Telecommunications networks
• Local area networks
• Data processing networks
• Cable television
See datasheet for technical specifications.