FOS Fibre Optic ST Quick Connects
are designed to allow fast, on-site termination of fibre optic cable. Quick Connects require no power, glues or polishing to terminate and are simple to complete.
Offering factory polished ferrules and a unique cord retention system, Quick Connects offer excellent performance and reliability.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Quick and efficient field fibre termination with unique integrated cable retention
• Connectors can be re-used multiple times
• Excellent machine polished ferrules providing exceptional optical characteristics
• Simple assembly process requiring only limited tools
• Range of different connectors to suit a variety of cord types and fibre modes
• Avoids the requirement for costly splicing or termination equipment
• Integrates seamlessly with factory terminations
• Fibre optic telecommunications networks
• Fibre distribution frames
• FTTx outlets and lead in assemblies
• Optical cable interconnection
• CATv Networks
Applicable standards:TIA/EIA 604-2
See datasheet for further specifications.