FOS MTP® cable assemblers
system offers a convenient, high density cabling solution for enterprise cabling networks. The multifibre connectors and compact cabling structure inherent in the MTP® cabling system facilitate rapid deployment and simplifies ongoing adds, moves and changes in high density installations.
FOS manufactures MTP® connectivity in a range of styles including backbone leads, equipment patch leads, 40 & 100G connectivity and a range of fanout options.
Cable assemblies can be constructed to TIA-568-C compliant methods, or to custom configurations to meet any network requirement.
Technical Specification Sheet
• All FOS supplied MTP® cable assemblies utilise US CONEC MTP® Elite* connectors for market leading low loss performance
• Method A, B & C configured assemblies, as defined in TIA- 568-C, available to suit any MTP® or MPO network
• Range of cable constructions available inlcluding high density 2mm micro cable, 3mm micro cable, double sheath/subgrouped micro cable, ribbon & 900um
• Rapid deployment and flexibility for adds, moves and changes due to true plug and play design
• All cable assemblies are 100% tested and test results supplied with every order
• Tailored to suit your configuration and breakout construction requirements
• Scalable and future proof for 40 & 100G circuits
• Fully compatible with existing MPO networks
• Data centre and enterprise networks
• Storage area networks – fibre channel
• Parallel optics including 40G and 100G
• Local area network backbone links
• Optical switching interframe connections
See datasheet for technical specifications.