The KI 2300 / 2700 series Optical Loss Test Set
combines an Optical Power Meter & Light Source with many useful features.
It is a single direction loss test set which measures and displays loss at multiple wavelengths. Bi-directional testing is supported by PC reporting software.
Robust, versatile and easy to use, the KI2700 series general purpose instrument can also incorporate VisiTester, which conveniently mixes a VFL laser with the test signal, making high fibre count testing much easier.
Alternatively the KI2300 series provides a Zero Warm-Up Source for ultimate test accuracy and speed of deployment.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Simple to use, versatile & rugged
• Interchangeable connectors with dust cap / tilt bail
• Over 25 genuine calibration wavelengths
• LCD is large, clear, sunlight readable & backlit
• Long battery life, external power / charger via USB
• Memory with text, timestamp & USB key file dump
• Simultaneous 3 ? loss display with Autotest source
• Continuity test tone with 12 fibre Multi-Fibre ID
• Up to 6 mixed LED, Laser & VFL sources
• Zero warm up & ultra stable (KI 2300 series)
• Mandrel wraps supplied and fully encircled flux compliant multimode sources
• 3 ~ 7 Year warranty & 3 year calibration cycle
• Made in Australia
• Single mode & multimode cable
• Optical Power testing
• Optical Loss testing and reporting
• Optical continuity & tone testing
• Standards compliant cable certification
See datasheet for technical specifications.