The KI Kingfisher 9600A series Optical Power Meter
is used for testing fibre optic communications systems.
2% calibration accuracy, ease of use and high availability combine to achieve superior measurement confidence.
Detector & calibration options cover a wide range of connector types, fibre types, common wavelengths and power levels from +24 to -60 dBm.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Shirt pocket size with spring clip
• 3 year warranty
• 3 year calibration cycle
• Patented low cost Interchangeable connector
• Multi-fibre ID for fibre identification
• Large sunlight readable display
• Displays dBm, dB, linear, tone Hz
• Power averaging mode for modulated signal
• Limited Feature mode for low skill measurement
• Simple to use
• 300 hr battery life
• Max / Min recording & display hold
• 9 calibrated wavelengths
• Compact, rugged & light weight
• Made in Australia
• System power testing
• Attenuation testing
• Fibre identification
• Wavelength Selective Option for PON
See datasheet for technical specifications.