Optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR)FS600
Fibre Optic Systems is proud to offer the Optical time domain reflectometer (OTDR).This fully featured OTDR is well suited to fibre optic testing of a range of network types and architectures.
This OTDR works by injecting optical pulses into fibre and measuring light that is back scattered or reflected. This data is used to characterise the fibre link and is useful for detecting problem areas, damage, poor installation or issues in your fibre network. In addition to confirming successful implementation of new fibre links, OTDR trace data can be used to accurately gauge link loss, cable attenuation, insertion loss and splice loss through a fibre network.
Technical Specification Sheet
FS600 trace manager
• Easy to use interface with large touch screen and shortcut keys
• High capacity lithium battery with excellent working life
• Intelligent, simple testing and powerful functionality
• Expandable SD card storage ensures capacity is available for logging small to large fibre networks
• Excellent FTTx testing functionality
• Multiple wavelength testing ensures OTDR meets testing requirements for your network
• Solid, dustproof and shockproof exterior ensures durability even in challenging environments
• Built in visible fault locater offers additional functionality for convenient fault discovery in field
• Short (<2m) dead zone limits launch lead requirements
• All singlemode and multimode fibre testing
• FTTx fibre network testing
• Insertion and splice loss estimation
• Cable attenuation testing
See datasheet for the full specifications of the FS600 series OTDR.