Pen Style Visual fault locators (VFL)
serve as a simple tool to accurately detect the location of faults along a fibre optic cable. These compact pen style units inject visible light into the fibre.
Any breaks, microbends or faulty cable will display a visible red light to indicate the problem area. Available in a range of high power levels and suitable for both multimode and singlemode.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Quickly and easily locate fibre damage
• Operates in continuous or pulsed mode
• 2.5mm universal connector (optional 1.25mm adapter available)
• Very high powered laser for both singlemode and multimode connectors over long distances
• Emits stable constant red laser
• Compact, ergonomic design, easy to store and handle
• Construction of fibre networks
• Ongoing fibre network maintenance
• Optical component manufacture
• Mechanical splice optimisation
• Link tracing
See datasheet for technical specifications.