The Kingfisher 7740 Series 2-Way LTS
is a very fast and easy bi-directional loss tester. Average fibre optic link loss is automatically displayed in real time on both instruments, at multiple wavelengths, via a single fibre.
Featuring high speed and high accuracy, results can either be stored in internal memory, or inserted directly into a customized acceptance report on a PC, with one mouse click.
Detector & calibration options cover a wide range of connector types and fibre types from +27 to -70 dBm with 2% Traceable Accuracy.
It is a robust, reliable and easy to use instrument for high performance single mode or multimode fibre optic cable testing.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Autotest compatibility with other instruments
• Simple to use, reliable, rugged & field proven
• Patented low cost Interchangeable connectors
• Excellent optical power stability on source
• Excellent re-connection repeatability with high measurement confidence
• Mode controlled multimode sources
• Multimode sources come with 50 & 62.5 µm fibre mandrel wraps
• Long battery life & large memory capacity
• Instant Pass / Fail indication & flexible real-time PC reporting software
• Sunlight readable display and backlight
• 3 year calibration cycle
• 3 ~ 7 year warranty
• Made in Australia
• Single mode & multimode cable
• General testing & maintenance
• Standards compliant cable certification