Optical Fibre Identifiers
allow fibre technicians and operators to quickly detect traffic and measure signals on singlemode fibre optic links without disconnection.
This Fibre Identifier offers the ability to check for signal transmission without potentially interrupting live links in addition to simplifying re-routing, maintenance, checking continuity and ensure correct link labeling.
The non-damaging macrobending technology utilised prevents fibre damage, traffic disruption & potential eye damage from live links, while allowing efficient, accurate and reliable data acquisition.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Efficient display and testing for signal presence
• Indicates signal transmission orientation for quick transceiver identification
• Suitable for 0.25-3mm fibre buffers with the universal head
• Can be optioned with a built in VFL for additional testing applications
• Built in optical power meter on select models limits number of testing apparatus required
• Simple AA battery power with long life and battery level indication
• 12 month warranty and 36 month calibration interval for peace of mind
• Live link identification
• Maintenance and fibre continuity testing
• Optical network tagging
See datasheet for technical specifications and ordering options.