Breakout series fibre optic cable
is ideal for installations requiring an extremely rugged and reliable cable design where maximum mechanical and environmental protection are necessary.
Breakout series cable is one of the simplest cables to install where direct termination of connectors to sub-units and direct run to panels and equipment is desired.
Available in a variety of alternative constructions in addition to standard low smoke zero halogen including: plenum grade, PVC jacket & others. Contact FOS for details.
Technical Specification Sheet
• High performance components and construction with excellent mechanical characteristics
• Rugged outer jacket design offers excellent protection of cable
• Ideal for use in long, vertical installations
• 2.0 mm sub-cables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors which provides additional strain relief for better connector retention during moves, adds, and changes
• Sub-cabled fibre is environmentally and mechanically protected with colour coded jackets
• Wide operating temperature range of -20°C to +70°C
• 2 to 24 fibres
• Suitable for indoor/outdoor confined spaces
• Building risers
• Cable trays
• Central offices
• Infrastructure and industrial networks
See datasheet for technical specifications