The CoreLink EHD MTP® Cabling system is a complete plug and play solution for fibre networks. Offering end to end connectivity in industry leading density and functionality.
The CoreLink EHD 8 port enclosure offers 96 fibre per 1RU configuration and the 12 port enclosure offers 144 fibre per 1RU. Compatible with all EHD MTP® cassettes, loaded passive cassettes and coupler panels and combined with the full range of FOS MTP® cable options including flat and angle polish, OM1, OM3, OM4 & SM, single or double jacket, high fibre trunking and fanout assemblies, the CoreLink EHD cabling system offers an excellent solution for a wide range of networking requirements.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Versatile 96 fibre capacity per one rack unit
• All CoreLink EHD enclosures, cassettes and cabling are compatible and require no management of specific cassette styles to match enclosure
• MTP® cassettes offer port labeling and mode identification in a compact 12 fibre package
• Excellent scalability, fill capacity 12 fibres at a time as required
• All CoreLink EHD cassettes, fanouts and trunks utilise US Conec brand MTP® connectors and adapters
• Individual sliding trays for each row of cassettes offers excellent finger access and minimises disturbance of neighbouring circuits
• Fibre management of incoming trunks and outgoing patchleads
• In-built hinged patch lead protective cover and labelling template