Polarisation insensitive optical circulators
offer a cost effective, simple, passive and reliable method of doubling fibre capacity.
Optical circulators work by allowing bi-directional traffic over a single fibre, effectively doubling your network capacity. Optical circulators are an effective means of increasing bandwidth in a network at capacity without costly fibre installation.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Precision terminations and low insertion loss
• Very low polarisation dependent loss
• Compact inline unit allows for seamless integration into installations
• Passive operation requires no energy or cooling
• Wide operatiing temperature allows for remote installations
• Epoxy free optical path
• Specifically designed blister packaging ensures device safety during storage and delivery
• 3 and 4 port variants available in a range of termination options
• Metro Area Network
• Wavelength Add / Drop
• Dispersion Compensation
• Bi-Directional Communication
• Network duplication
See datasheet for technical specifications.