Rackmount fibre optic passive optical splitters offer a simple, convenient and easily implemented method of splitting a fibre signal over several circuits.
Optical splitters work by allowing an optical signal traveling through a fibre to be divided between multiple output circuits. Optical splitters are a key component in many passive optical networks including FTTx installations.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Precision terminations and low insertion loss
• Convenient pre-assembled unit allows for immediate patching upon installation
• Passive operation requires no energy or cooling
• Wide operating temperature allows for remote installations
• Epoxy free optical path
• 1×8 through to 1×64 splitter variants available
• Wideband wavelength operation ensures suitability for triple play and FTTX applications
• Multiple connector types can be specified
• Telcordia GR-1209-CORE & GR-1221-CORE compliant
• GPON & GEPON Fibre Networks
• FTTx Networks
• CATv and Subscriber Loops
• Fibre Optic Instrumentation
• Fibre Sensors
Telcordia GR-1209-CORE & GR-1221-CORE compliant.
See datasheet for further technical specifications.