FRP Yarn Armoured Military Breakout Series Cable
is the ideal deployable cable solution for harsh environments in areas susceptible to non-burrowing rodents. FRP armoured military cable takes the already robust standard military breakout cable, and applies a layer of FRP yarn and a second polyurethane jacket for further protection.
2.0mm jacketed sub-cables allow for convenient termination and are well suited for harsh environment connectorisation.
The quality and performance of the cable makes it perfectly suited to military, broadcast, port and rail fibre networks. Available in singlemode, OM1 & OM3 multimode fibre.
Technical Specification Sheet
• High performance components and construction, extremely strong, rugged & survivable
• Polyurethane jacketed for abrasion, cut & chemical resistance
• Core-Locked™ outer jacket design for installation survivability, longterm, trouble free service
• Crush resistant & resilient, with a thick layer of aramid strength members and fibreglass yarn
• Ultra fox plus 500mm secondary fibre buffer offers max. protection
• Maintains excellent flexibility whilst offering an effective deterrent to non-burrowing rodents
• Cable materials are indoor/outdoor – UV, water and fungus resistant
• 2.0mm subcables can be direct-terminated with standard connectors
• Flame retardant and low smoke zero halogen options
• Wide operating temperature range of -55°C to +85°C
• 2 to 24 fibres