FOS is proud to offer the CoreLink Plus Sliding Enclosure – 1RU
range of Australian designed and assembled fibre optic termination products, enclosures and accessories. These enclosures are available in large variety of configurations to suit a host of networking requirements from low density to high fibre installations.
Standard enclosures are available in a host of cable entry and connector variants. A broad range of adapter plates in both flat and angled, versatile cassette configurations and excellent in-tray cable management & externally for incoming cables, all combine to offer a tailored solution for your needs.
Enclosures come standard with a unique tie down/glanded, sliding cable entry bracket but can be configured with a fixed entry conduit transport system (enquire for specific datasheet) or rodent proof cable entry.
The 1RU CoreLink Plus enclosure offers capacity for 2 modular coupler panels and splicing of up to 48 fibre when utilising FOS splice cassettes.
Technical Specification Sheet
• Rugged powdercoated alumiunium and steel construction ensures product durability
• Unique cable entry bracket offers tie down or standard angled glanded entry
• Range of panel and faceplate options to suit a broad variety of fibre types and adapter styles
• Double sliding rails and convenient draw latching system ensure clear internal access is available and maintained while terminating
• Multiple cable entry locations helps ensure the enclosure is suitable for a range of incoming cable variations
• Adjustable mounting ears allow for a variety of rack positioning options including front and rear
• Rodent proof varietes available in both sliding or fixed entry conduit transport configurations
• S009:2013 compliant laser warning badge on all enclosures
• Splicing of tight buffered or loose-tube cable
• Direct termination of fibre optic cable including quick connects or epoxy field termination
• Patching preterminated cable assemblies
• Telecommunications networks – particularly exchange or data centre applications